Non-Mystical Signals You are Receiving a Good Astrology Reading*
* (applies as well to readings using human design, enneagram and other archetypal-mystic arts )
1. Prepared: the reader may ask prior to the session - what would be the favorable outcomes from your meeting and invite you to share your expectations.
2. Broad and unformulaic: the reading and reader will honor both you and the craft by staying clear of formulaic jargon and by sharing the multiple potentials in every configuration and situation. he or she will not sound like reciting from a text or a teacher not yet understood.
3. Relational: the reader may check in with you to see how what is being shared resonates or not.
4. Owns it: while being flexible to variable interpretations, a good reader will take a stand when appropriate - with inspired certainty.
If you have a potentially challenging transit - it will be called as such. If you have an uber creative Venus-Mercury-Neptune conjunction, for example, and are working as a frustrated accountant - with no artistic expression - your current life will be goodnaturedly called into question.
5. Learner and constructive doubter: your reader will always be a learner - a beginner - willing to hear how your unique disposition reflects nuances he or she has not considered.
On his or her own - she is always a beginner as well - is deepening with colleagues, texts, observations, new approaches, system breaking, constructive challenges; he is humbled by unknowns, exceptions, and the requirements of mastery.
6. Relaxer: a good reading may require a short pause in the middle - to refresh and will allow for it - whatever serves the best experience. He is in the moment.
7. Ally: a good and useful reader embodies the spirit of a committed ally who is called to serve, and will likely be experienced as such if you are a good and willing client.