WHAT A GOOD ASTROLOGY SESSION CAN DO FOR YOU – 7 Effects.
"Treating yourself like a precious object will make you strong." ― Julia Cameron.
1. We all are all housing some kind of multi-act circus under one tent, with many performers and costumes. A good reading will offer you language to identify your own particular motley crew in a way you can upgrade and integrate their skill, pluck, savvy, and enjoyment
2. A good reading and reader will reflect you back to yourself in ways that clarify, encourage, challenge, and elevate your disposition to living the best version of yourself.
3. A good astrology session will convey to you the numerous options for upgrading your view of any situation either in terms of increased possibilities for perception and action or for negotiating the inevitable challenges of life that all humans encounter.
4. Most of the world is running on empty —people rushing to dodge the void of feeling useless, empty, insufficient, or disempowered. Look at any belligerent leader, and we will find such frantic movements under the surface. (This page was written before the rise and demise of a certain D.T.)
A good reader and reading marinates us in gorgeous self-acceptance and paves the way towards naturally gravitating in the direction of the people and circumstances that nourish us.
5. A good reading can help us align our timing with that of the Cosmos.
Young soul thinking is 'I can do —I am the sole architect my Fate by my willpower', where older souls can suffer the shadow side pride by misconstruing disempowering resignation for true surrender, and then perceiving oneself as helpless in the drift of impersonal cosmic forces.
A good astrology reading invites the pilgrim to strike the balance between self-assertion and surrender.
The Cosmos is often happy to dance with us collaboratively according to the season; it goes well for us in cooperating with, rather than trying to manipulate Life.
6. A good reading of the non-horary type, in addition to clarifying the direction of our best external circumstances, offers the larger arc of our soul's evolution —our spirit's deepest intent. The older the soul perspective, the more the latter will be of interest, though not necessarily at the expense of ordinary human satisfactions and pursuits.
7. A good reading might well provoke and calm the spirit, both. In either case – the impact will precipitate over time into constructive action and resourceful, empowered thinking.
~ Will Sebrans